Are you planning on selling your home but looking to increase the value before listing?
Here are 5 tips that may help you!
- Painting– having a fresh paint job in your home can help you increase the value of your home. This is because the home will look clean, maintained and up to date to your buyer. This small touch up has the ability to increase your value and have more buyers interested.
- Staging– Staging the home helps buyers imagine what their future home can look like. With the right furniture and design, your buyer won’t have to imagine what the home will look like fully furnished, and will give them a warmer feeling of the home.
- Appliances– buyers love coming in to a home with new appliances. If your appliances are up to date, this can attract a buyer, and increase the value of the home!
- Landscaping– with the spring market coming up, it is important to maintain the look of the outside of your home. Having clean landscaping can attract your buyer to walking in to your home!
- Bathroom and Kitchen Renovations- having a freshly renovated bathroom and kitchen can attract your buyer. Making sure that your tiles and flooring are spotless in your bathroom is important to the image of your home. Adding new appliances and touch ups to your kitchen can also attract your buyer!
If you are planning to sell your home and would like to see if you can increase the value by doing renovations, contact Tembo Financial. Tembo Financial can advance you the funds that you need to renovate, and increase your sale value!