Here is Tembo Financials list of what you can do while stuck at home!
- Puzzle: Puzzles are a great way to take up time while stuck inside at home.
- Take advantage of spring coming: With spring around the corner, make some time to get out of your house and go for a walk, or simply playing games in the yard.
- At home workouts: Many local gyms are offering free work out classes that require no equipment and can be done in a small space in your home.
- Cooking and Baking: Been thinking of a new recipe you want to try? No better time to practice your cooking and baking skills like when you are stuck at home all day!
- Movie marathon: Wind down at night with a movie marathon. Did you know that Disney+ and Netflix are releasing new films earlier than originally planned for?
- Virtual Museum Tours: Many world-famous museums such as The Louvre are posting virtual tours online! Take this time at home as a chance to experience arts and culture all over the world, from your couch.
- Call a friend or someone you know that is alone during this time! Social distancing doesn’t mean you can’t pick up the phone and reconnect with old friends.
- Relax: Take this time to relax and appreciate what you have! Time at home can be nice and relaxing!
Stay home and stay safe! Tembo Financial is here for you through the tough times. Appreciate the time you have at home with your family! Care for others that may not be with their family during this time. Relax and stay safe!